Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Truth of Crucifixion (Part-1)

When one is accused, our natural reaction is to justify our actions. We often find excuses and reason for all that we do or don’t do regardless of whether we are really right or not. Yet, there is a calming sense when one is truly justified. There is no fear of being exposed or caught by an accuser. There no fear of false accusations sticking.

The real question is “Am I clearly justified before the Almighty God?” For God knows all, and cannot be deceived or fooled. Thereby, it would be great to be 100% assured of being justified before Him when death comes. I can ignore the fact that I stand before Him and waste life. I can worry about it and waste life, or I can be assured and fulfill life. There is no great sense of liberty knowing I’m justified before God. The Almighty God can give you that assurance. God reveals the truth of justification in several places throughout the Bible, yet we will turn our attention to the book of Galatians. Here we find that each person must be justified before God, and how they may be justified before God, and live life in liberty fulfilling one’s personal divinely created purpose.

The book of Galatians uses the English word “Crucified” four times. One referring to Christ, and three referring to you and I being crucified if we are to fully know and enjoy the liberty of being justified. I will be covering these three English words in the next three posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment